On Friday 20th November 2020 Ground Water Monitoring will start on the Church Road field and Village Hall joint site. It is a one-day visit for investigation, core sampling and to install ground water measuring equipment; to be followed by intermittent data collection visits over the next six months. This is an environmental study which must be carried out at this time of year and will be required for the consultation and design phases of the development which will follow next year. The site will be left safe and you may see monitoring activity on the site over the Winter. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Steep In Need on the Contact Page of the website, using the form provided, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- DEC 2021 – Consultation and Planning on the Church Road site
- NOV 2021. – CHURCH ROAD DEVELOPMENT- UPDATE
- July 2021. Church Road Site – Update
- MAY 2021. TRUSTEES CHANGES.
- CHURCH ROAD ECOLOGY SURVEY
- APR 2021 – CHURCH ROAD SITE. THE DEVELOPMENT.
- NOV 2020 – CHURCH ROAD SITE. GROUND WATER MONITORING.